Monday, December 13, 2010

self introduction

 I am Blaise Pascua i would like to describe my self as a happy and a quiet person.The reason why i am a happy person because when i have a problem i dont want to be sad and ill always smile.I know  god gave me a problem to make me stronger and he also know that i can survive for that problem.I am a quiet  person because i want to be serious and focus for what i am doing i dont want a talkative person that sometimes there  are not thinking other  people and also for what they are doing if it is right or wrong.I am 24 because ill choose to work first to help my family and that  time  i know it was really hard for me to  have a work because i am only a high school graduate  but i know i can do it.I am so lucky because god help me and ill passed the exam and training that they gave for me.I am so blessed also because they are only accept applicants that at least  second year college level  but they accept me and i need to prove to them that i can be the best beauty consultant.Now i am here to continue my studies  again although i have my work before but i know that my knowledge  is not enough  to be a  professional person someday.Before i have no time to spend a long vacation because of my work.The place i been through is in pangasinan to  visit our relatives and specially i went there  to visit there church of manaog.In Puerto Galera i  been there because of our first tour.We played a lot of games there and ate delicious food.I played a lot of sports before playing badminton,table tennis          and volleyball  but i need to choose one sports that i can be a varsity player and since i am grade 4 up to 3rd.year  high school i am a varsity player .My favorite food is nilagang baboy because it is easy to prepare and cooked.My favorite thing is umbrella and i know it is very important to us because it will help to protect our skin in harmful  uv rays that cause dark spots and dullness.                                        
                                                                                                                                                                          
ACTIVE SENTENCE                                                                                                                                     
I know god gave me a problem to make me stronger.                                                                                                                      
He also know that i can survive for that problem.                                                                                         
I choose to work first to help my family.                                                                                                       
I am so lucky because god help me and ill passed he exam and training.
I have no time to spend a long vacation.
They are accept applicants that at least second year college level.
We ate delicious food.


PASSIVE SENTENCE
The place i been through is n pangasinan to visit our relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment