Monday, December 13, 2010

BLAISE THE EXPLORER

                                                            BLAISE THE EXPLORER                                                                        
                              
                          My first travel experience is in Puerto Galera.I am so excited to visit there place.Ill also make a short  list of  the things that  i need to buy.I am so busy that time because ill budget also my money.September 6 our first day of our tour i went in ucc.We need to ride in a big shuttle bus from ucc to batangas port.I feel nervous  because that is my first time to ride in roro.Our service is waiting for us because we need to go fast in Puerto Nirvana.We need to check in in room that will assign to all of us.I  feel happy  because our room is very nice.
                           After that ill fix my clothes and things and be ready in a seminar.After a while i feel hungry and i  want to eat.The best part of the seminar is when our guest speaker share a you tube video that will motivate us.A man without arms and feet  was become very successful and he is a good model for me.We ate deliciuos food before we went to sleep.I am so sleepy and we need to relax.September 7 we have a lot of activities.We went in Haligi beach and ill see the beautiful part of Puerto.I am so excited when we start to play a games.I am happy because i was learn lot.
                            They  prepare a lot of  food for us like chicken,tilapia,rice also different kinds of  fruits  like rambutan and dalandan.At night we need to have a practice because of  the cheering competition  and we are so noisy that time.We need to create a wonderful cheering that we will performed.But we feel  bad  because we are not a winner.Some of  my classmate joined in bikini contest.That night i was enjoy and proud for them.We need to woke up early in the morning to experience snorkling.That is my first time to see a lot of  fish.The most attractive one is the corals that i really love.I want to promote their beautiful  place.Also they need  to maintain a clean,colorful and a magnificient Puerto Galera. 

                          .

No comments:

Post a Comment